Michael Rappaport Barrister & Solicitor is a sole proprietorship in Ottawa, which provides legal services in family law, civil litigation and wills and estates law.
Rappaport is a family law lawyer and civil litigator who is
dedicated to social justice and devoted to his clients. Prior to
practising law, Mr. Rappaport has worked in communications,
government relations and as a writer and editor for legal, travel
and trade newspapers and magazines.
- B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science and English Literature (Carleton University)
- Masters in Journalism (Carleton University)
- L.LB (University of Western Ontario)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Carleton County Lawyers Association
- Bora Laskin Law Society
- Pro Bono Law Ontario: Law Help Ontario
- United Jewish Appeal